Stone Circle No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Too far she answered, and his heart sank in his chest. With desperation, he tried to drag himself further, pushing with all his paws, even using his chin to try and continue on his road to cross that blasted border of theirs. He didn't feel sore, or tired, but his body said otherwise. Every now and then his vision would flash black, and it went ignored just as quickly.

I can make it. he growled to himself softly, eyes filled with determination glared ahead with all the might he could muster. His right paw's claws digging into the earth as if to give him more traction to pull forward, but he just couldn't pull forward. Damn this inability of his, he just couldn't tell when he was at his limits, and feeling absolutely fine made this feeling of inability to push forward all the more frustrating. 

The trail behind him, smudged in blood the few inches he managed to crawl forward indicated despite his efforts, they all went in vain.

If I may be frank, I hate both those options. He huffed, still trying to sound as humorous as possible despite the bite in his words. But.. perhaps I'll take you up on that first option. I'll repay you and the pack for a quick rest to recover. It's the kindest option I have ever gotten for this kind of mess I get into. It wasn't the first he had crossed borders unintentionally, and certainly won't be his last - unless he fan figure out how to be up to date with all new claimed lands in his area.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony - by Hieronymous - July 30, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony - by Steph - August 01, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony - by Marten - August 02, 2019, 08:21 AM