Wheeling Gull Isle corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
It seemed like the smaller wolf avoided his question, was he not comfortable with him? Connor knew he couldn't force it out of someone but he will eventually get everyone's stories. He decided to humor him, the man was asking philosophical like questions, "well from what I picked up, everyone just wants to have a better chance at Aristos," he began, his giant eyes were thoughtful, "some wolves want a restart, so they thought Aristos was the place to do it, and Rhaella has created a safe space for everyone." The giant wasn't sure if this was entirely true, but he had to make some sense to the situation, everyone had different stories, but he assumed that was the general thought from everyone.

Tarot has asked why he was here, Connor sighed, "well I wanted to find a purpose, when I got here, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, and when I met my best friend Lokie and Rhaella, it seemed clear that Aristos was the right path for me." The cinnamon wolf said with honestly, though he didn't want to get too much into detail, he thought if he could share his story, Tarot might be more comfortable with sharing his but Connor began to doubt.
Messages In This Thread
corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 29, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 29, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 30, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Connor - July 31, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 31, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Connor - August 01, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - August 01, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Connor - August 02, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - August 09, 2019, 06:45 PM