Wheeling Gull Isle corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The smaller man told Connor that he was a healer by trade, the man blinked in surprise, but his expression soon turned into a welcoming one. "Healers are important, I am glad that Aristos has some form of medical aid in case we need it." The titan complimented, his tail quitely thumped on the sand, he was telling the truth, it was essential for a pack to have a medic because many accidents do happen and if there is no one there to aid then the pack is brittle. "I am more of an explorer myself, but I am not sure I will be doing too much of that.once Aristos officially forms." The cinnamon male was initally sad about this sinc he loved exploring with Lokie but now he had other responsabilities.

Tarot asked him if he sees any form of herbs that if he would let him know when he sees one, "I will," he replied with a curt nod. "Though, Rhaella said that there was a garden of herbs growing on the island," he added thoughtfully, hopefully Tarot wouldn't have to journey far for herb collecting when there is something growing right here at camp.
Messages In This Thread
corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 29, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 29, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 30, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - July 31, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Connor - August 01, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - August 01, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Connor - August 02, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town - by Tarot - August 09, 2019, 06:45 PM