Wheeling Gull Isle xxi. beautiful black child
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Once again, the man found himself stuck trying to leave when Rhaella called out to him, he noticed that she was trying not to laugh for he had foolishly tried to back himself into the small tunnel thinking that would work but to no avail. He smiled awkwardly, "oh uh, hey! Don't mind me! Just trying to uh, figure out ways to get out of this tunnel thats all!" He called back to her with a big dorky grin, but she said that he hadn't disturbed her but he felt that she was lying to make him feel better, he would have no problem leaving if she asked. The titan planted his claws into the ground and tried to pull himself out but his rear was jammed in between the walls, his jaded gaze widened and he looked back to where he was stuck, he frowned childishly at his predicament. The man squished himself into where his face cheeks puffed out and his fur wrinkled up to where you could mistake him for a lion, and with one big heave, he launched himself out with tiny bits of rock spraying out. His eyes felt like they were facing in different directions with his paws spread out from beneath him as he shook his fur so his eyes could realign.

The cinnamon scout gave a toothy grin to Rhaella as he approached her and cleared his throat, "and that my friend is how you get through that tunnel," he chirped with his tail wagging. He couldn't help but laugh at himself for looking silly, he figured Rhaella found it amusing too and he enjoyed it when others found entertainment out of him, "oh well, I will figure it out eventually," he chuckled, his gaze looking back to Rhaella's lilac eye with amusement. The man gave out a few more chuckles before his eyes were scanning the pile she was sitting near, his eyes blinked in curiosity, he could only conclude it being about her religion and he was more than curious on what she was doing, "might I ask what you were doing?" He said with a curious tone, his eyes continuing to scan the various items.
Messages In This Thread
xxi. beautiful black child - by Rhælla - August 05, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: xxi. beautiful black child - by Connor - August 06, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: xxi. beautiful black child - by Rhælla - August 07, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: xxi. beautiful black child - by Connor - August 09, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: xxi. beautiful black child - by Rhælla - August 21, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: xxi. beautiful black child - by Connor - August 26, 2019, 02:10 PM