Swiftcurrent Creek I wanna see the world when I stop breathing
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Wrapping herself around the girl as she cried, Rosalie joined her with her own tears. Sharing their grief, the grief of a sister and a mother, supporting each other as family always should. Lie held Lainie close until the girls sobs turned into hiccups and shaky breath.

Through her tear-filled gaze Lie gently shook her head at the girls question. “No sweetheart, it’s not bad that you want her to come back.” Although Lie wasn’t sure of her own reaction if the time ever did come when both her children returned, she did know that she wanted them back. The world was to treacherous for young pups to wander without a parent.

“You two will always be siblings, no matter what happens, you are still family. And despite everything, family needs to stick together. Right?” Lie offered her best smile, trying to show the brave face her daughter needed to see right now.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna see the world when I stop breathing - by Rosalie - August 12, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: I wanna see the world when I stop breathing - by Lainie - September 04, 2019, 01:42 PM