Sun Mote Copse Fool in the eyes of the world
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
This was where things got a little complicated. Wraen had asked for Elwood's opinion, and he had given it. However, in the end, his wasn't the one that truly mattered -- she was concerned about how Colt would take the news, if she chose to share it with him. And while Elwood had been with Colt's sister for many years now, he wasn't sure he could make an accurate prediction as to the leader's thoughts on Wraen's actions.

In the end, though, he believed that being up front about it was better than lying or trying to hide the truth. He hoped that Colt wouldn't react so badly as to seriously punish Wraen by demoting or exiling her. He nodded, showing his understanding of her concerns before sharing his thoughts.

"I'm not sure how he'll take it, but it seems to me that honesty is the best policy here. I think that if you were to explain it to him the way you just did to me, he might understand. But I do think he should probably know that you helped her out," he said. "What do you think you should do?" he then asked, because she seemed to have considered all the options but it wasn't totally clear which way her instincts were swaying her.
Messages In This Thread
Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - July 31, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 12, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 12, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 12, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 13, 2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 14, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 17, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Elwood - August 20, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: Fool in the eyes of the world - by Wraen - August 23, 2019, 03:54 PM