Stone Circle The Question
120 Posts
Ooc —
a gentle sigh, disappointed he'd let his mother see his dissatisfaction. he didn't want to worry her... it's... a little stupid, he prefaced with a small smile, ears flicking. it seemed to have built upon him after all this time, though, so it couldn't have been that stupid after all. ah, but marten knew his problems were so much smaller than indra and laurel's problems. on the grand scheme of things, his was hardly an itch. 

and it's a few things, actually, he began, brow furrowing as he thought his words out carefully, but.. i think the one that's weighed most heavily upon my shoulders. he shifted where he laid, his paws folding as if he was concealing more of himself from her... a gentle sigh, and another soft shrug. do you think... that i'll become him, one day? he asked, gaze upon indra with a bit of sorrow, i... think he was nice to me, but i know he hurt you and laurel... and probably my birth mother. marten didn't say his name, but he knew indra would understand.  

every wolf here has known who i was without even knowing me. he thought back to arlette, who had been so thrilled to see someone with the same amber gaze. and though it was somewhat exciting to find new family, it only reminded marten that he wasn't actually indra's. he was xan's. and a woman who left so early he couldn't even remember her. if so much of that ran through his blood -- how could he be destined for anything besides that?
Messages In This Thread
The Question - by Marten - July 25, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: The Question - by Indra - July 27, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: The Question - by Marten - July 27, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: The Question - by Indra - August 03, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: The Question - by Marten - August 06, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: The Question - by Indra - August 16, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: The Question - by Marten - August 16, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: The Question - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: The Question - by Marten - October 01, 2019, 08:22 AM