Sunspire Mountains pockets full of stones
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
she's glad at the news - she didn't really think her families disappearance would have any great effect on the pack, but is glad all the same that Diaspora seems to be thriving. she wants to see her birthplace again, and yet, does not know if she would be welcome back. the thought of that is unpleasant, but she does not dwell on it. "I'm training, too - to be a warrior." she tells her, and her interest is piqued by praimfaya again. "what does that mean — commander training?" she slips fully into common now, and has to admit it's easier than trigedasleng. 

she isn't quite sure how to respond truthfully to the first question the girl poses, and so settles on the second. "in a way. my brother, Dragomir, was attacked. a pack in the flatlands took us in, though it'll be a while until he can walk again." she slides her tongue over her skewered fang, features touched with guilt. "my brother can barely move, and my parents hate each other, but at least we're staying in one place." she hated leaving Diaspora, and Rusalka, and the uncertainty and wrongness of it all. and even though her family seemed to barely be keeping their heads above water, they were stuck in place. she'd rather have a whole brother and parents who could stand each other, but she was learning to grasp at the tiny, faint silver linings.
Messages In This Thread
pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 24, 2019, 06:46 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 05:58 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 06:48 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 07:08 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 08:00 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 08:40 AM
RE: pockets full of stones - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 09:59 AM