Heron Lake Plateau Lets get down to business
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The fact that perhaps there was another reason why he was so beligerent toward her authority and care. It hadn't occurred perhaps she hadn't pushed her love on him hard enough. She saw flashes of her childhood and remembered how hard her father was and how as she grew she became colder and more isolated. She hadn't ever thought of how she may have wanted more attention from her dad, the one she admired so much. Her mother has been so gentle and soft she had wanted to be like her father so she could protect her, the innocent flower and the light that helped make her head think clearly through the flames. She stepped back and sat down her eyes welling with tears. She had thought he hated her for no reason. He hated her because she hadn't tried. He hated her because she had let him grow to hate her. "I did...try. When Takara and Issun vanished I searched so hard and I kept you fed and warm. My son adored you, he trailed after you because i allowed him to. I knew you needed to be alone and i trusted you to help my son if trouble occured. I thought....you despised me. I just...figured it would be better to leave it while i found your mother. I'm sorry...i wanted to train you to be strong and help protect people like her one day I just....you hated me so blatantly and you wander away...i was scared if i didn't assert myself you would be gone forever" it all poured out of her, her soul bared open raw and then it shut tight because she hadn't meant to ever show weakness to her strongest son. She stood and backed away, swallowing thickly "I'm sorry. Go find Takara. You're right, you don't need me, just please be more careful when away from your mother Orochi, I really don't want you to get hurt" at that she turned and ran away the tears dripping down the fur of her cheeks.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Lets get down to business - by Minori - August 28, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: Lets get down to business - by Orochi - August 29, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Lets get down to business - by Minori - August 29, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Lets get down to business - by Orochi - August 29, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Lets get down to business - by Minori - August 30, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: Lets get down to business - by Orochi - August 30, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: Lets get down to business - by Minori - August 30, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: Lets get down to business - by Orochi - August 30, 2019, 04:27 PM