Arrow Lake didn't see that coming
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Her temper had burned itself out and she stared at the child, ember eyes softening as she felt just a bit guilty for knocking him down without much of a warning. She probably would have tried to apologize if Takiyok had not strode onto scene, posture and expression stating that she clearly was not here to do anything other than defend her son. A wave of dismay caused her ears to go back and she shifted, clearly nervous though she did not make the mistake of shying away which she felt would make her appear less genuine. She opened her mouth to reply before the little wretch hid behind his mother and screamed lies, saying she had tried to kill him and that she stayed because of food. She couldn't help herself, it was so outrageously beyond anything she had ever done for Diaspora that she laughed. Her laughter was hard and full and she sighed softly as she tried to compose herself before the new leader of their home. "A pup killer mooching off the pack that I gave my leg for. Right" she said amused her tail swaying at her legs before she sat down and shook her head trying to calm the burning anger inside of her while simply hoping that she was known well enough in the pack not to really be accused of such things. "Mesa seems to be content in making sure I know how little I mean to everyone. This isn't the first time he has insulted me. He says I should leave, that I'm useless here and that respect for me died with his father. It is the first time I have put him in his place. I fought hard to get back here and I came too late but I am still a Diasporian and I wont be talked to like that by anyone, not even if they are Stigmata's blood" Her tone was apologetic and calm though it was firm, it stated that she would not bow down to anyone who hadn't earned it, not even Stigmata's spawn. "I was going to come find you and Mahler and discuss it privately. I didnt want a fuss made of it, it's so soon after.." She trailed off and shifted looking away for a moment before turning back and lowering her head ready to see of the woman would give the screamed accusations any real thought.
Messages In This Thread
didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 07, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 14, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 15, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 21, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 21, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 21, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 21, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 21, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 22, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Takiyok - September 22, 2019, 09:54 PM