Blacktail Deer Plateau I am no upstart demon, scrabbling in the dirt of the soul.
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve took comfort in her brother's affirmation, even though his spirit remained heavy with his anger. She wasn't cowed by such things. She was the daughter of Erzulie and Rosalyn ... and though soft-spoken and gentle by nature, she could rise to the occasion of intensity well enough. Her mothers raised her to be strong. Should Reyes' anger bubble over, she would be there to talk him down. Or help him blow off steam by trading blows. Whatever it took.

Her blue eyes searched the lines of Reyes' face, noting the bulge of his jaws when his teeth clenched together and the moment when that tension was released and the anger began to drain from him. When he voiced his question, Nieve didn't hesitate. Yeah, definitely, she told him. Mum is the smartest wolf I know, and she never gives up. She'll find him for sure. If there was any wolf in Rusalka with the drive necessary to find the missing pup, it was Erzulie. She was matched by Rosalyn and Raleska in that sense, but she also had a mother's instinct to guide her. Nieve was an optimist and she was positive Scarab was out there, not dead like Erzulie and Reyes feared.

But, we can help, too. Look for him, I mean. If you wanna.
and i've found that in every man there's a child