Blacktail Deer Plateau so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend
163 Posts
Ooc —
Normally Raleska was so certain of everything, or at least she seemed that way to Nieve. To hear her waver on when they might return to Ankyra Sound made the gilded girl a little uneasy, but she quickly put it from her mind. Erzulie had said much the same thing: the coast wasn't safe and they might be here a while.

She didn't like it, but there wasn't anything to be done for it now. They needed only to survive, so despite her question, Nieve saw the benefit of finding somewhere like the grotto where they could hunker down.

Maybe we will find something like the grotto, Raleska suggested, and as she had said previously, Nieve agreed that somewhere similar to their home would be a comfort to the Rusalkan wolves. Let's go check it out, then, the gold teen decided, trotting toward what she hoped was a sizable cave mouth in the side of the mountain.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
RE: so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend - by Nieve - October 31, 2019, 08:16 PM