Emberwood did you do what i asked?
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He had been thinking a lot about his last conversation with Ibis and the responsibility that he had accepted. He had his doubts, the memories of his past reminding him of all he had let down before. He feared this situation would end the same way, but he wouldn't let his fear keep him from upholding his promise to keep them safe and council Ibis whenever she needed it. He mulled over all of this while he made his way along their still somewhat precarious borders. The new responsibility had at least given him a distraction from the despair eating away at his soul, even if it did sometimes remind him of things he didn't want to think about. 

The call from the borders was not from anyone he recognized. Tension tightened his muscles as he paused his steps and turned his head in the direction of the howl. A deep inhale through his nose brought in the strangers scent, and he thought he had picked it up other places in the territory. It was possible this was just a packmate he hadn't met yet. Quickly, he trotted towards the place he thought the call had come from, slowing when he heard Bhediya's voice; it didn't sound distressed, furthering his assumption that this stranger was supposed to be here. 

When he finally arrived, he came to stand next to Bhediya, dipping his head in greeting to her before resting his gaze on the stranger. I'm Kavik, he said with another dip of his head. I don't think we've met. His expression remained calm but interested as he waited for the other man to introduce himself.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 27, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - November 27, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 27, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - November 27, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 28, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 29, 2019, 12:27 AM