The Heartwood Float through bright rooms; no borders, no fences
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Irritated, furious, enraged, the words went on and on, and though he enjoyed Hydra's company, the way her mind worked was unlike he could ever reach himself - she broke through his shroud and ears tore from their crown and toward the black woman. Serely against the idea of allying himself with anyone within the Great Bear Wilderness at first, especially during the famine, he was now reconsidering his hatred over the idea. 

Her question on Merrick and Astara didn't seem one necessary to answer, and so he let that one fall along the wayside of her ponderings. They didn't matter to him anymore. They were no more a pest to him as Caiaphas was at this time. Quick to anger, he was even quicker to cut ties. Vengeance wasn't the type to get sentimental over once Nightwalker members turned. 

I'm beginning to like the idea of visiting our neighbors and allying ourselves. More eyes and ears on the lookout for the sea-witch and her new companions. Though he had a liking for some Rusalkan members, he would be more than happy to dispose of them too should they defend the woman further. She was their Alpha for a time before I joined, this was the first time I met her since joining and leaving their ranks. Would they still accept her after being away for so long? After making so many enemies, costing them even one member, if not more should Illidan still be away and missing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Float through bright rooms; no borders, no fences - by Vengeance - November 27, 2019, 04:52 PM