Spotted Eagle Mountain I have always been a fortress.
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She paused for a moment, mimicking the male as he stopped to survey his surroundings. She had a feeling that he knew she was there, the wind had most likely carried her scent toward him, but Katya was not ready to give up her position just yet. She was uncertain of what this male would do if he found out that she had indeed been following him.

When he pressed forward she slinked onward as well, careful with each placed paw and keeping her body low to the ground. It helped that her pelt was dark like the night and helped to conceal her as she stalked the larger male, waiting for him to find the prey that would most likely partially fill the belly of one wolf let alone two--but desperate times called for desperate and even foolish measures. She inhaled deeply, hoping that he would not figure her out and placed her paws ever so carefully within his tracks as not to leave behind a trace of her presence if she needed to flee. 

crack 

The sound of a snapped twig echoed, loud even for hardest of hearing to detect, and inwardly she found herself cursing. There was no backing out of this awkward encounter and almost immediately, she revealed herself after having obviously been found out. "I hope I'm not intruding..." she spoke, not knowing exactly how to break the ice with a wolf who's space she invaded.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - December 03, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - December 03, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - December 03, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - December 05, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - January 02, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - January 14, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - March 07, 2020, 04:51 AM