Blacktail Deer Plateau i might fly priscilla out just for banter
163 Posts
Ooc —
So, in short, the whole exchange was kind of pointless. She guessed it was good to know about the existence of their neighbours, but if an offending pack wouldn't move in spite of infringing, then why waste time on such pleasantries? Nieve understood that some things in life were simply necessary and simply done to be courteous, but false courtesy wasn't something she agreed with on principle. You either meant it and were willing to accommodate or you didn't and weren't, and sometimes it was better to keep your head down than to poke a bear without a backup plan.

But, seeing as she wasn't a combative wolf nor an unkind one, Nieve chose not to push it with further questions. If it made Bhediya and her pack feel better to reach out like this, that was all that mattered. This is Rusalka, she shared. We keep to ourselves. I don't know where your pack settled but it probably isn't an issue for us. I think our territory suits our needs just fine, but our Alpha is the only one who can say for sure. That's what she thought, anyway, but unlike Bhediya, Nieve was neither a leader nor in the know on such things.

What'd you say your name was? she asked politely, tilting her head just a little. I'm Nieve.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - November 29, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 01, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 01, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 04, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 05, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 07, 2019, 02:36 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 07, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 09, 2019, 05:11 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 09, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 17, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Bhediya - December 17, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: i might fly priscilla out just for banter - by Nieve - December 23, 2019, 02:05 PM