Emberwood nothing you can say that can tear me away
120 Posts
Ooc —
the way she worded her ... title was strange. marten can't help a bit of confusion from sweeping across his brow, which furrows slightly. helping... ibis? he asks with a tilt of his pale head, what do you help her with? perhaps she's some sort of... advisor? marten considered himself a counselor -- therapist -- though, so he wondered if that's what she meant.

how long had he been with the pack? uh. marten strained to remember time, honestly, it felt like yesterday and somehow years ago at the same time... leaving easthollow, that is. indra's death. since we were at the marsh, he answers, unaware if that information is a valuable answer or not. he doesn't ask it in return, because it doesn't matter much to him. instead, he asks, what are you doing? referencing her sitting quietly at the border, that was.
Messages In This Thread
nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:21 PM