Jade Fern Grove so you know i must, you know i must be going back to evil now
38 Posts
Ooc — viz
gleipnir struggles as he listens, ears cupped forth; the other male's accent changes the words until there are few he understands. young. wolves. and then — a, perhaps, small change in his tone that sounds like suspicion to the northerner. gleipnir bristles again, yearning to pace but instead he is still. it is a struggle too, but he tempers the desire to be mobile. on the battlefield during raids and territory disputes gleipnir was not trained for stealth. his enemies always knew he was coming and it struck fear into the core of their hearts.

it was that fear, that hesitation that the berserker counted on and exploited.

sakhmet responds to the male though as he focuses on keeping himself on tightening leash he does not exert energy in trying to translate what she says in return. and then ...then she calls for him. in that oh so soft way of hers and the chained breaks the bonds that had held him achingly still and closes the short distance, shrugging thru the tangled underbrush. he moves to sakhmet's side, posture protective of her and coiled tightly as jörmundur about to spring as glacial gaze refuses to budge from the unknown in the equation.
sakhmet is welcome to join in any of gleipnir's threads @ any time.
i am, like everything, a lowly mix /
of the divine, the bestial —
Messages In This Thread