Blacktail Deer Plateau Headlights
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I had a hard time answering this one, and I still am not happy with my reply, but I wasn't sure how Blue would react being that she wouldn't want to upset the girls already delicate disposition but she also would not go for the blatant disrespect :(

Blue saw the girls attitude and something in the black colored woman broke. She was tired of this nonsense from all the children. Yes they were young, but all of them acted with the exception of frankly Pura and Ty who were both so spacy she honestly didn’t know if they could even act entitled. But Junior and Saena certainly did and she was sad and she was tired and now she was angry and she just had enough.

Blue reared up on all four paws and looked down at Saena and spoke sharply but quietly Saēna Virtúte that is enough! I did not allow her to lie, we were looking for junior we were and that is what she said. I am sorry that you think I was being unfair but now you are, and I will not have it! Blue strode forward and looked down at the girl furious and hurt.

You sit there Saena and tell me I am unfair for not stepping in when I was needed, when I didn’t know it was happening except from what I saw. I understand that you are hurt and you feel that I have treated you unfairly, but that does not give you the right or even the fortitude to treat me as badly as you are. You need to mind your manners child or I will mind them for you. She let loose a small growl, letting the girl know she meant business. I will stop them if I see it, but if I do not see it Saena I can do nothing about it. Now stop this arguing and your sulking it is extremely unbecoming.

Messages In This Thread
Headlights - by Saēna - July 23, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - July 26, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Headlights - by Saēna - July 28, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Headlights - by Saēna - July 31, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - July 31, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Headlights - by Saēna - July 31, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - August 13, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Headlights - by Saēna - August 16, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - August 18, 2014, 07:47 AM