Jade Fern Grove so you know i must, you know i must be going back to evil now
38 Posts
Ooc — viz
the older male, cloaked in a pelage of fresh snowfall responds but 'good' — beyond 'him' — is the only word gleipnir can discern. good? what is good? he yearns to ask only he doesn't know how to ask it in so many words and anyway, the older male has no interest in sticking around. he departs, turning his back to them. gleipnir's eyes follows his progression; gaze only touching upon sakhmet when the stranger has disappeared from sight entirely. it strikes gleipnir as strange that the male should depart so quickly after he's made his presence known.

not trust. not like. gleipnir's hackles bristle at sakhmet's admittance; gaze fleeing to the shadows of trees that had swallowed the other male's form. ears pivot but detect no sounds of approach ...only of retreat. gleipnir is half tempted to follow him, to see where he goes but to do so would be to leave sakhmet and given the unease he detects in her tone, coupled by her admittance of how she felt about the stranger he is reluctant to do so.

we go. he suggests to her. he is ready to move on lest they be intercepted by any others.
sakhmet is welcome to join in any of gleipnir's threads @ any time.
i am, like everything, a lowly mix /
of the divine, the bestial —
Messages In This Thread