Haunted Wood I always find my place among the ashes
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
-9C°, currently it is light mist and set during the late afternoon. Located in Haunted Woods, borders

It was Serem's call this time that aroused him. Waking up from his daytime slumber, the brute crawled out of his cove and followed the sound to the borders. Serem did mention her brother appearing soon, was this the man she spoke of? He made quick work of the distance between the dens and the borders on which they waited. His gait was steady but long as it swallowed up the separation between them. 

Upon arrival, his eyes wandered from the dark woman only to rest on the man that spoke with her before the arrival of the Warlord. Is this your brother you told me about? His tone was rich but cool, he spoke calmly for the time being while waiting for more information about this man in Serem's presence.
Messages In This Thread
I always find my place among the ashes - by Serem - December 29, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: I always find my place among the ashes - by Hashut - December 29, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: I always find my place among the ashes - by Serem - December 29, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I always find my place among the ashes - by Hashut - December 29, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: I always find my place among the ashes - by Serem - December 29, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: I always find my place among the ashes - by Vengeance - December 30, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: I always find my place among the ashes - by Hashut - December 30, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: I always find my place among the ashes - by Vengeance - December 30, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: I always find my place among the ashes - by Hashut - December 30, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: I always find my place among the ashes - by Serem - February 03, 2020, 11:51 PM