Swiftcurrent Creek i'll burn my eyes out before i get out
22 Posts
Ooc — mista
Heart fluttering within his chest, the golden boy flattens his tipped ears. The wolf still breathes and still moves! That’s a good sign, but he’s weak, enough so it seems words are impossible. Eligius is unaware that his speech is even difficult for the other to understand.
Hey there, it’s gonna be alright, okay? I’ll help you out, no sweat. He tries to keep his voice quieter than normal. Uhmm… Eligius shifts, lifting his head up and towards the creek. Water would help, but the winter makes it difficult to find something to absorb it.
Moss fortunately grows in even cold weather though.
I’ll be right back. He promises.
It takes him a bit until he finds a wad of moss, but once he does, he quickly grabs it, soaks it in a part of the creek still unfrozen and returns back to the wolf’s side. Cold water dripping down his jaw and upon the ground by the second, the golden boy leans it down and nudges it gently towards him.
Empyrean — One month @ Feb 15
Messages In This Thread
i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Castor - January 18, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Eligius - January 18, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Castor - January 18, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Eligius - January 18, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Castor - January 18, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: i'll burn my eyes out before i get out - by Eligius - January 18, 2020, 02:51 PM