Blacktail Deer Plateau different direction
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
From what I understand, if you put food in his mouth, he eats, but otherwise he's pretty catatonic.

"He can't hear," came the voice of Pura, Ty's own cousling. She stopped mid-sentence to turn and face him. “Yes, he can,” she said sweetly with a stern undertone. “and I can hear him.” Tytonidae had learned that she was massively different from the rest of her siblings and cousins, but that didn't mean that she was going to try and conform. Actually, she had tried that, and it had only made her anxious. She had tried to hide everything from them, which had become stressful in its own way.

“And he says that’s not very kind of you.” Ty swished her tail, then returned her attention to the catatonic Atticus. “I’m sorry they can’t hear you, Uncle Atti. It’s just like when they thought Junior was gone. But she wasn’t!” Atticus understood, he believed her in ways that nobody had. Probably because he was going through something very similar himself. Being locked in his body where only Ty could hear him.
Messages In This Thread
different direction - by RIP Tytonidae - August 10, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: different direction - by Pura - August 11, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: different direction - by RIP Tytonidae - August 16, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: different direction - by Pura - August 24, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: different direction - by RIP Tytonidae - September 01, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: different direction - by Pura - September 07, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: different direction - by RIP Tytonidae - September 10, 2014, 11:45 AM