Spotted Eagle Mountain I have always been a fortress.
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She stood staring at the large youth in surprise, mouth slowly opened and then closed shut without a word. She hadn't intended to follow him, and even if she expressed this until her face was blue she was sure the dark male wouldn't believe her. He was convinced that she was stealing something from him, or at least that she wanted to. Her eyes narrowed, only slightly, with disbelief as shoulders released the tension they were holding and her posture grew neutral, tail swaying slow behind her. She didn't want a fight, especially not over a morsel barely enough to fill her stomach. "I am not a thief," she explained to the youth, even if her words would probably fall on his deaf ears. "and I was not following you. she said, attempting to correct him but again watched for any signs on his end for denial. "But it seems you have come to a conclusion that I cannot remedy on words alone, but you will not accuse me of such a lowly crime as being a thief. I was raised much better than that." and without much of a word she moved to the side as if to allow the male to continue on with his hunt. She would not be made to look like the villian in this situation.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - December 03, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - December 03, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - December 03, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - December 05, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - January 02, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - January 14, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: I have always been a fortress. - by Venamis - March 07, 2020, 04:51 AM