Whitebark Stream You make my heart feel like it's Summer.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Her news of recent arrivals was well-met, and he dipped his pale muzzle in acknowledgement. "This is good news," he commented lightly, content to hear that their numbers had risen so swiftly and thus, their claim would be better supported. Artyom was curious to meet them, as well as those already settled within Whitebark's territory that he was yet to happen across, though presently his attention remained with Dawn.

"Are there many?" Neighbours, he meant. He'd picked up on scents belonging to only a couple of different groups in his days' of travel before finding Dawn and her budding pack, though he did not think them close enough to truly consider the maplewood their own. "We could always reach out to them, if it is what you wish," he hummed softly, wondering if perhaps other packs held land in an another direction. "Make our intention known, gauge their opinion, and go from there?"

Messages In This Thread
You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 08:55 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 23, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 23, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 24, 2020, 05:39 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 24, 2020, 06:22 AM