Blacktail Deer Plateau you shove your bright lights, big city, back where the sun don't shine
163 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska seemed... not herself. A sense of unease stole over her, reminding her suddenly of Raleska's seeming reluctance to explore the cave mouth in the side of the mountain and how that, too, had seemed unusual. Maybe it wasn't so much that Raleska was acting strangely, but that Nieve had grown a lot and recognized these things more than she did when she was a whelp. Either way, she sensed that something was amiss with the Gamma that ignited worry in her stomach.

For the moment, she accepted the Eyjolfur's shrug without comment and returned her attention to the skull. When it was offered, she flopped onto her belly and folded her hind limbs neatly out to the side before rolling it toward her. Creepy. This is really cool, she remarked, slowly turning it between her paws before giving it a light little kick to send it back in Raleska's direction. She didn't miss the hiccup in Raleska's speech, though, and knew exactly how that felt.

Don't worry, she said, smiling softly. It's still home to me. I think it always will be. She didn't think anywhere else would ever feel the same. Certainly not the plateau. Are you okay? she asked suddenly, concerned blue eyes searching Raleska's face for signs of strife.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
RE: you shove your bright lights, big city, back where the sun don't shine - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:48 PM