Duck Lake if you be my soft and sweet
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Kisu pounced, but, before he could capture any of them, the ducks took off from the edge of the wood and landed in the lake. He panted a smile onto the cool air and hunkered as low as he could, all attention focused on the birds in front of him. He inched forward slowly and froze when a duck looked at him with one eye and shot out a curious "quack!" Kisu did not like his accusatory tone and the second the duck's scrutiny dissipated, he flew forward and dashed into the water. The only thing his jaws scooped up was water and he cursed loudly at what would have been his meal.

His body dripping water he shouted "Stupid birds!" and a few moments later, he noticed more of them quickly wading their way toward his direction. Kisu craned his neck and noticed a golden brown wolf mixed with lighter and darker variations of said color. He sighed as he realized that his yells would have only gone unnoticed if the wolf was deaf, which was highly unlikely.
Messages In This Thread
if you be my soft and sweet - by Honeybee - October 06, 2013, 06:36 PM
RE: if you be my soft and sweet - by Kisu - October 08, 2013, 10:04 AM
RE: if you be my soft and sweet - by Honeybee - October 09, 2013, 12:15 PM
RE: if you be my soft and sweet - by Kisu - October 09, 2013, 12:40 PM