Whitebark Stream Don't drag me along to your slaughterhouse.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Daylily offered a small insight to her homeland, seemingly content to remember its pleasant Summers. The golden hunter softened his smile, amused at their differing opinion on the seasons: he was most fond of Winter, where Daylily appeared to hold preference for the warmer seasons. This was very likely due to their respective upbringing, considering their birthplace.

"It's alright," Artyom said reassuringly, as he considered how best to tip-toe around the true reason behind his dispersal. It wasn't that he was ashamed of how losing Ana made him feel, he was simply loathe to dampen the mood. Whitebark was meant to be a fresh start, after all, and he found no point lingering in that solemn part of his past. "my family suffered a loss, quite unexpectedly. It was enough to make me rethink my place in the world, and I realised my home was meant to be elsewhere."
Messages In This Thread
Don't drag me along to your slaughterhouse. - by Artyom - January 21, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Don't drag me along to your slaughterhouse. - by Artyom - January 23, 2020, 03:23 AM