Whitebark Stream My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The sound of a voice - a male voice - requesting a leader's attention at the borders was enough to raise Artyom's toughened guard hairs. He lifted his earthen eyes to seek his ashen companion's features and found a reluctance there, something in her eyes that told him she wished to stay.

A request came, one that asked him to keep close, and he had not even considered the possibility of her intercepting a rogue on the borders alone. He moved to bump his muzzle to hers, a quiet reassurance, and promised out loud to be sure that she was safe.

As the pair approached, Artyom's gaze on the stranger was particularly out of character. He eyed him with suspicion, flagged his tail and emitted a low rumble to accompany his fleeting flash of fangs. He hoped the boy wouldn't take it personal though moreso hoped his display was enough to deliver an appropriate warning: Dawn was receptive still, but not a free-for-all. She was his mate and, as collected as he may oft appear, Artyom would put himself in harm's way before he'd allow it come for her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife - by Artyom - January 26, 2020, 03:05 PM