Altar of Twilight thinking of you is a poison i drink often
snake
51 Posts
Ooc —
There was no matter of confusion when she saw him again, his appearance, his aroma, their last encounter together; it all still rung clear in her head.

A smile, coy and filled to the brim with desire, crept it's way along the edges of her lips. He had been among the few of her suitors whom she had not immediately turned away, and that alone was enough to rouse her curiosity for him once more.

And so with an eagerness floating in the air between them, Solaris momentarily abandoned her pursuit to lean over and place a mischievous, inviting, nip along his shoulder should he allow it.
Messages In This Thread
thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 29, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 31, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 31, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 13, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - February 16, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 28, 2020, 04:38 PM