Altar of Twilight thinking of you is a poison i drink often
snake
51 Posts
Ooc —
A kittenish rumble echoed in the depths of her chest, his playful attack earning him both a flirtatious smile, and approving flick of her tail while her head lowered to breathe in the deer's scent. They weren't far off from the herd, five to ten minutes at most, but it was still enough time to leave room for conversation should he wish - which apparently, he did.

His question, though unexpected, did not surprise her in terms of it's motive. She had left abruptly and did not fault him for wondering where she had gone after their initial encounter together. Rather it was his statement, open and honest, that took her a moment to digest.

He had waited for her where others had not - his words enough to send a flutter to warm her heart when normally it was so cold.

"I went where there was food", she revealed, briefly recalling her time within the wilds and the lack of prey during her short-lived visit.

"Why did you stay?"
Messages In This Thread
thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 29, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 31, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 31, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 13, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - February 16, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 28, 2020, 04:38 PM