Sea Lion Shores The First Step
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty sighed as Ragnar came along and made protective motions of his -- he presumed -- mate. It wasn't as though the former alpha had come here with bad intentions. He was even staying well away from the border. But he could not stop the thoughts of others, nor the biting words. He closed his eyes to quell the rising anger -- an emotion he wasn't quite used to yet. It had only come about recently in his time as an amnesiac. He still wasn't sure if he liked it or not.

Opening his honey-colored eyes again, he stared impassively at Ragnar. He didn't know much about the brute, for he hardly remembered their meeting a long time ago in Ravensblood Forest, and the only other encounter he knew of was one between Ypres and him, in which Ragnar had warned his pack-mate to stay away from Horizon Ridge, or something like that. It had been too long to remember properly and he wasn't going to sit here and wrack his brain about it. He gave another sigh as he tried to think of what to say.

"Ragnar," he began, his voice strong but calm, "I hold great respect for you, though I know hardly anything about you. You must think me a great fool for the way I once led my pack, and I apologize for any trouble my former underlings may have caused you, as I know not the fate of any of the rest of them, either." Here he bowed his head, and carried quickly on. "If there is nothing more you wish to say to me, nor I to you, I'll take my leave and you may be gone of my presence -- perhaps forever, if it is your wish." Really, he was only there to find information about Erika, and once he had deemed Ragnar and his mate useless in that regard, he had no more need to stay. He felt the itch to be off. Still, out of politeness -- that ever-present hold over him which had never left even when he did not remember himself -- he stayed and waited to be dismissed.
Messages In This Thread
The First Step - by Majesty - August 16, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 16, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 19, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 08:55 AM