Whitebark Stream You turn every head but you don't see me.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Their days away to reach out to potential allies in Easthollow and Legion had been pleasant enough, despite Artyom's concern that came with his mate's obvious discomfort. He was proud of her, naturally, for pushing herself to see these visits through, though could not deny his relief to spot their beloved Whitebark in the distance.

As the evening darkness swept in and he and @Dawn drew nearer, the pale ranger canted his muzzle skyward to announce their return - specifically for @Daylily and @Bhediya. He knew the silver leader would be keen to receive their report on anything that might've cropped up during their Southern travels. Artyom took note of a distinct lack of the raven hybrid's scent along the territory border and, with a frown, he lifted his gaze to exchange a troubled glance with his companion. "Strange," he hummed to her, "I hope she hasn't gone far."
Messages In This Thread
You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 07, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 08, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 09, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 09, 2020, 05:12 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 09, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 12, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 12, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 12, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 16, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 16, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 16, 2020, 09:01 AM