Greatwater Lake The rain is trying to drown my feet
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Quell didn't realize they had company until he spoke, though she didn't appear in the least surprised when her eyes flicked upward to regard the stranger. "Yeah, but I'm saving it for later," she replied without missing a beat, giving Frolic's rear end a nudge. He knew what it meant and slithered into the nearby water, vanishing from sight entirely.

Quite used to fellow wolves expressing interest in eating the otter, Q didn't hold it against him. She smiled as her lavender eyes trailed over his features, though her happy expression vanished suddenly when a particularly large snowflake drifted right into her left eye. Her face scrunched as she rapidly blinked. Snowflakes were supposed to be soft and pretty, not aggressive.

"Actually," she said as she continued rabidly blinking the discomfort from her eye, "I'm saving the otter for dessert. I was thinking of doing some fishing. You wanna join...?" Q asked, trailing off tellingly in the hopes he would provide a name.
Messages In This Thread
The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 07, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 07, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 19, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 22, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - March 05, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:00 AM