Noctisardor Bypass Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She veered their way, though did not express the same relief and happiness to see him as he did her. Disappointment stilled his energetically sweeping tail until it hung limp at his hocks; Artyom had expected more of a response from her, be it comfort to learn that he'd survived or frustration that he had failed to return.

Instead, she simply acknowledged that he and Dawn appeared "well". It had not occurred to Artyom that he might mean so little to Arbiter though he supposed she might think herself of little value to him as well, considering his disappearance. Artyom had did his best for Lost Creek during him time there until the earthquakes prevented his return, but there was no demand for an explanation for his departure nor was there room for him to offer such, as Arbiter and Dawn carried on with talk of business at once.

So he lingered at his mate's side, listening quietly to she and Arbiter as they discussed the territory that lay between those of their respective packs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around - by Artyom - February 09, 2020, 05:29 AM