Wheeling Gull Isle and if you don't want me at my goodnight
42 Posts
Ooc — Nukilik
The day before, when they had found her, she had been much weaker. Bits and pieces of the day were blank in her mind; she could recall waking beneath the henge where Hua had found her, recalled in snippets the conversation they held together. The names of the sisters were like an anchor for her mind. Nothing else had come back to her since waking though, and that was a different sort of struggle Nukilik was ill-prepared for. Being a tactile creature, one built for physicality and the shaping of one's body rather than the mind, Nukilik did not know what to make of her new-found mental voids. She knew she did not like them - but could not tell if they were a weakness or a boon just yet. Why would she want to remember being swept out to sea? 

She could recall the names of the sisters; dark-capped Hua, ghostly Ying. The woman introduces herself, likely not knowing that her sister has already done that for her; the castaway acts as if this is news to her though, and replies: Nukilik. But the same quip she offered to Hua comes next. Nuka is acceptable too.

If they were going to help her, she did not want to alienate them in any way - least of all with a name that might be hard for them to use. She had noticed that both women held accents of varying degrees, so perhaps the common tongue was not their forte.
Messages In This Thread
and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Ying - February 11, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Ying - February 11, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Ying - February 11, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Ying - February 12, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Ying - February 12, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Ying - February 12, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 02:46 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Ying - February 12, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Ying - February 12, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Nukilik - February 27, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: and if you don't want me at my goodnight - by Ying - February 27, 2020, 12:28 PM