Firefly Ravine the moon overlapped with the sun
fingerprints seared into
the notches of spine
5 Posts
Ooc — mochi
a soft swell of relief rises like an unbidden tidal wave within his chest as she gives a solemn nod to his inquiry. her familiarity of this place could easily be invaluable to the crow; especially given his own lack of familiarity with the territories of the wilds. she affirms her nod with a verbal confirmation ríoghain makes noncommittal noise in the back of his throat, ears fluttering back against the curve of his skull; only to cup forth with mildly piqued curiosity as she speaks of an elusive court of wonders. not just any court, he corrects himself; her court.

❝you're building a pack here? this ...court?❞ comes the soft fluted inquiry, not bothering to hide his curiosity. in ríoghain's mind if she hadn't wanted him to know if it then she wouldn't have mentioned it — that he is curious about is only natural. ❝me? no,❞ the diviner lets out a sheepish chuckle as he offers his unfortunate admittance. ❝i am not from this place.❞ though he had numerous half siblings that were.
i am a demanding creature.
i am selfish & cruel & extremely unreasonable.
but i am your servant.
Messages In This Thread
the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 15, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 18, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 20, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 20, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 22, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 22, 2020, 01:31 PM