Whitebark Stream I tried to make ramen in the coffee pot and I broke everything
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The boy seemed pleasant enough, and Artyom was glad to receive his companionship for the duration of his visit. Most of Whitebark's visitors had been friendly and respectful enough, so he felt no need approach with hostility. It was sure to come back and bite him on the ass someday, considering the oftentimes cruel nature of the wilds.

"Welcome," he respended with a dip of his muzzle following the other male's offering of a name, and shared his own before Timberlake continued on with a collection of others.

The first few meant nothing to him, but he listened quietly anod with an open mind. Dawn had come from a vast family and although she'd shared much with him, the pair still had much to learn from one another. Her calling from Timberlake's maw came as no real surprise to Artyom, but he lit up to hear him speak it. "Dawn is my mate," he announced with a more energetic sweep to his tail as he carried on with an assumption: "Sunny and Lavender were here too, until recently. They are your siblings?"