Whitefish River I'll catch you...
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan was wondering around the area to make sure that it was safe for the whole of Kaistleoki to venture back to. The herald kept his nose to the ground and on several occasions, he almost bumped his head into either a rock or a tree. But Connor didn't stop, he was determined to scour the area as best as he could since he felt like he had a lot on his shoulders and the cinnamon man didn't want to waste time even if his paws ached. The scent of Emrik was starting to slither into his nose, perhaps he went so fast that he caught up with his partner, or maybe Emrik was doing something else. Either way, the large man lifted his head and his orbs set his sights on Emrik, it seemed he was busy hunting.

Connor gritted his teeth and jerked his head down, he didn't want to accidentally throw off Emrik or scare his prey away. Connor looked like a preying cat that got caught in the night and he began to slowly back up, but he had to move his muzzle to see where he was going. But then, it happened. The next thing he knew was the sound of a panicked Emrik falling hit his ears like a siren and Connor snapped his head towards where he saw Emrik last. "Emrik!" He called with a worried tone as he lept to his paws and dashed towards the scene. The large man skidded to a stop in a drift like fashion as he loomed over the edge of the hole and peered down. "Emrik! Emrik! Can you hear me?" His voice thundered down the hole as he desperately tried to find a way down to where he could not only fit, but somehow drag Emrik out since he was large and strong enough to do so.
Messages In This Thread
I'll catch you... - by Emrik - March 02, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Connor - March 02, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Inna - March 02, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Emrik - March 02, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Connor - March 03, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Emrik - March 29, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Connor - April 04, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Inna - April 13, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Emrik - May 06, 2020, 10:57 PM