Lone Star Mountain I have wondered about you
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

Again she gave a breathy laugh when the suggestion to give the sun a piece of her mind was the thing that roused her, with that determination she just might delay the sunrise. "oh, are you now?" the healer teased, pushing her nose against her cheek as she looked up at her.

Pink champagne to crystal blue, ah, she heard that did she? Maybe if she would have gone with her, maybe, just maybe things would have been different. No doubt it would have been the trio of then escaping but would Hime let all three of them go? Yuudai protected her all those months without their princess, their rightful queen. Her parents would still be alive had Hime not seized the thrown, the rebellion would not have happened and failed.

She nodded, not wanting to add that it was never safe if her sister was alive. She did not need to know these things yet, instead she reveled in the attention she was getting from her friend. She nosed her cheek again, "I found you now and you are stuck with me," she teased then paused before whispering "You know I would follow you to the ends of the earth... right?" whispered before pulling back and telling her gaze to connect with hers.
Messages In This Thread
I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 02, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 02, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 02, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 03, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 03, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 04, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 12, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 24, 2020, 05:53 PM