The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She'd forgotten all about her entirely fictional case of Tourette's. When Kyr mentioned it, she considered keeping up the act. But she hadn't missed the sarcasm, so Quell decided to declare, "It's cured! I just had to swallow twenty-six whole rabbit ears. Isn't that crazy?" She complemented this fib with a dramatic wink of one lavender eye, well aware that the shrewd she-wolf was totally on to her.

"You live around here somewhere, don't you?" the yearling asked conversationally, vaguely remembering the mention of a forest to the north. She suddenly wondered if this was said forest and she was trespassing, though a quick mental calculation told her no, they were a little south of the spine here. Of course, that was based on Q's extremely rudimentary mental map of the area. But Kyr didn't seem ticked off that she was standing here, so that was pretty good confirmation.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Quellcrist - March 23, 2020, 11:35 AM