The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Although their first meeting had been admittedly perfunctory, Quell thought she might've made a fast friend in Kyr, especially when she mentioned her own hunting preferences. "I love fishing!" Q said delightedly, rising in tandem with the other she-wolf, her own tail waving hither and thither. "But nothin' like a good, meaty rodent," was her way of agreeing to Kyr's suggestion. In any case, their surroundings lent themselves more to the furry variety of prey today.

Choosing a direction at random, Q set off in a slightly western trajectory, her pace an easy trot as she first peered around the woods, then dropped her head and began to sniff along the forest floor. She made sure to keep close tabs on Kyr, in case her impromptu hunting partner struck gold before she did.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Quellcrist - March 24, 2020, 02:04 PM