Blackbeak Bluff dreams of gods and monsters
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the briefest of smiles, velveteen in nature, is coaxed forth by the stroke of his voice. yet eyes continue to shelter under the shadows of storm as they fix stubbornly on the sneering wound sat upon his face and the half hearted gesture is all too quick to fade once more as fangs prick at blackened lips. eyes widen in surprise as he twists away and as if mimicking his actions her own ears seek refuge flat against her head and she hastily backs away. idiot! so engrossed in her own rage she'd failed to consider how he must feel and it's only now as she seeks the warmth of his honey glow that his own reluctance to let her eyes scorch the tender flesh upon his face is brought to light. did he think she was disgusted, repulsed? no! yet her lips form no words as she listens to the hollowed uttering to fall from tight lips. teeth grit as she glares stonily out to sea for a few moments, desperately attempting to grab ahold of her temper like how one would clutch to the reins of a bucking horse. she is not sickened, disgusted, freaked out...she's seen it time and time again. she is enraged, all these fucking wolves thinking they have rights to others bodies...

and that is where she stops abruptly, breath hitching lightly as new wounds scattering her own shoulders and flanks give a jeering sting in response. shuddering, she turns back to rosencrantz; inhaling the salty tang of the restless sea in an attempt to calm down. was this rage personal? she had no right- shaking her head, wearier eyes slip delicately over his familiar frame once more. "i'll kill themmuttered stonily as tensed muscles fall lax. she should say more, assure him that his face does not make her want to wince or turn away, yet how can one really word that? her pelt ruffles at his next words, gaze dropping to study listlessly at dirtied paws. shame burns hot in her cheeks as teeth make quick word at the inside of her mouth. she'd fled sagtannet without a word, like a stupid coward. "yea umshifting uncomfortably, small shoulders lifted in a shrug. there was no way to word it without sounding shitty so she didn't bother attempting. "andraste...the leader of courtfall, she died so wintersbane merged with mahler of diaspora to form sagtannet. i uh fell really sick during all that and distanced myself from the pack to recover lest i pass it to them. afterwards though i...i just didn't feel right and i left. i actually left teekon for a while, i only returned very recentlya dull smile steps daintily upon her features as she finally meets his gaze once more "you're actually the first wolf i've met again so farwhat were the chances of that? small world she supposed.

standing once more, she stepped closer to him to inspect his face. yet this time there is no rage, she doesn't know how to use words to ease him of any fears that she may be repulsed so perhaps she can show him. steps are slower this time, mindful of his own wishes as eyes soften considerably and it is tenderly that she brushes a cool nose very lightly along the fringes of his scarring, tail swishing low at her hocks.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 29, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 29, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 29, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 29, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 31, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 31, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - April 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - April 02, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - April 03, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - April 03, 2020, 11:17 AM