Whitefish River Some days are filled with wonder and adventure
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The pack had officially moved back to their original home of Whitefish River. An area Howl had overlooked many times during his days atop the Blacktail Deer Plateau. In comparison to the Plains, it was plentiful with water and possessed a scattering of trees Howl much prefer to any other biome.

The fact that he still resided within the pack was a bit of a shock for him. Ira and he had originally spoken about him assisting the pack in its move and nothing more. And yet here he was still calling such a place home. It felt weird thinking of it as temporary, which he had thought prior to the move. But it also didn't feel permanent. His rank had risen to one of noble standing but as the pack traveled he saw so many faces that he could not recognize. All their scents had become familiar to him over his time spent at the boarders but he felt that wasn't enough. The ranks within this pack were strongly trade based allowing him to move up as an old chap with previous experience. But he felt wrong possessing such a rank without also sustaining some level of leadership or reputation among the other members. 

Seeking to change this he went on patrol, only this time of the inner regions of the territory conversely to his normal border refreshing. It was time to get his name and face out there to the others of the pack. Following the river's edge, he soon came across a browned and tan male approaching the bank.  "Good day" he nodded his head in greeting at the male's attention. "I don't believe you and I have had a proper introduction. My name is Howl." he greeted.

Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some days are filled with wonder and adventure - by Howl - March 31, 2020, 02:19 PM