Whitefish River Some days are filled with wonder and adventure
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The males dipped his head and introduced himself as Emrik. Howl could sense a touch of submission within the males greeting. He wasn't sure if it was due to his rank, usual demeanor or attempt to be more welcoming so Howl thought to pay little mind to it at the moment. "I'm doing quite alright. Still trying to gain my bearings along this river. I've seen it overhead several times but far less at eye level." 

Now up close Howl had a chance to see a few of Emrik's healing injuries and thought for sure there would be a story behind them. He had a bit of a problem asking such questions boldly, but it was very like him to speak his mind urgently about things that piqued his interest. "And yourself, how are you doing?" he asked gesturing to his injuries. As he walked over to the rivers edge Howl couldn't see any distinctive signs of a limp or discomfort from Emrik causing him to assume such injuries were likely thoroughly healed.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some days are filled with wonder and adventure - by Howl - March 31, 2020, 07:59 PM