Bramblepoint but i'm only human
Kind of all over the place because I was deliberating Yao's belief system : /

He could hear sobbing in the woods. The noise elicited a range of emotions, but fear was the strongest. He was not the most spiritual or religious member of his family, but he believed in the stories. He knew that there were things beyond his knowing, stronger and faster than him or any other wolf, things that no one could rightly explain.

He did not know if this place had spirits like home did, and if they did, he did not know if they behaved in the same way as those where he lived. He knew how to placate the spirits back home. He participated in the rituals and gave sacrifices to his familial ancestors at their shrines. But here, far, far away, without anyone to guide him, he had no idea how to move forward.

This was all assuming that the creature eliciting the sobs was something 'not of this world'. It could be far more mundane, and the spiritual fear that shot through him could be purely due to the strange new world he now found himself in. The sobbing went on as he deliberated. Sighing with resignation, he tracked the sound to its source. A she-wolf. She looked rather mundane, with silver fur and...scars on her shoulder. He laughs to himself internally and he shook his head at his own superstitious panic. Spirits don't have scars. He keeps his distance for the moment, chuffing softly to her direction. Mortal wolf or not, she could be dangerous.
CommonKiswahili
Current Location  — Neverwinter Forest
Fighting/Sparring Methods
Messages In This Thread
but i'm only human - by RIP Praimfaya - March 29, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm only human - by Haoniyao - April 04, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: but i'm only human - by RIP Praimfaya - April 04, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: but i'm only human - by Haoniyao - April 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: but i'm only human - by RIP Praimfaya - April 05, 2020, 06:01 AM
RE: but i'm only human - by Haoniyao - April 05, 2020, 09:54 PM