Duck Lake trust me when i tell you, you don't want that tooth 'n claw
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
It’s the least important part that grips his mate’s attention, but he cannot go shoving his dirty laundry underneath his bed much more than he can avoid blabbing about the past when he so directly mentions it.
Yeah, experience, he repeats with the swish of his tail, I told you before, about how I was slave—they didn’t just let me go out of their own will. Free folk don’t tend to be good about that, ‘specially when you got somethin’ they want.
I was just one of many they had ready to toss at the front lines of battle. All they cared about was gettin’ more plots of land and more kingdoms to bend. Could care less who died for it. Hell, told you they didn’t even give us names. It ain’t like we’d be heroes in the stories everyone blabs about. There would be no happy ending, only a snuffed out candle—a decaying corpse lining with others as the dust settles.
We weren’t there ‘cause we wanted to be. We were there ‘cause we were forced to be. So… I was gonna die one way or another, might as well take a few of the fuckers with me, right? Guess I was wrong about one thing though. He isn’t dead yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: trust me when i tell you, you don't want that tooth 'n claw - by Kratos - April 05, 2020, 04:01 AM