The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"To shreds, you say?!" Quell tried to yell back to Kyr, though of course all that came out was a muffled snarl. She was officially hopped up on blood lust as she jerked her own head back and forth. But not only did the raccoon possess a thick skull, his body weight was not insignificant. Q only managed a few wringing motions before the muscles in her neck and shoulders began to scream in protest.

She had no choice but to let go, though she moved lightning quick. Before the raccoon could either turn to fight or slump to the ground—whatever he might've done with this final moment of his life—Q struck again, quick as a snake, this time landing her original hit. Her jaws wrapped around the raccoon's neck and she shut them like a steel trap, fangs slicing through fur and flesh, all the way to the bone.

Having mauled the critter's head and neck, Quell spat and took a step back, breathing hard and licking her own blood and the raccoon's off her muzzle. It took several beats before her game face slipped away, replaced by a bloody grin as she sought Kyr's eyes and then began prancing victoriously over their small foe's dead body.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Quellcrist - April 07, 2020, 09:30 AM