Blacktail Deer Plateau Where Will we be When They Come?
Defeat is Knowledge, Knowledge is Defeat
17 Posts
Ooc —

Tekovaca could feel the air of confidence that arose from the male. Ache couldn't help but smile at it. Soon Yildun asked about his history. Teke decide he would keep it short and sweet. "I left my home pack because my brothers and I were old enough and we all sensed it was time to leave." He said, speaking about his family brought back happy memories. 

"I became a lone wolf after I broke off from my brothers but soon I heard about this pack, and asked Koontz if I could join." He smiled at the thought of being a lone wolf and meeting Michonne while wandering. The male offered to help him find a den and Teke was great full for his offer. "That would be quite great if you could help me sir." he announced to Yildun. 

Teke continued to sit on his hunches as the wolf continued on about roles in the pack. "No she hasn't but whatever your pack needs me for I can do." he offered some what of a guidance on his skills. "I am no skilled fighter but I am knowledgeable on different subjects." Which was true, Teke was very good at figure out other wolves. All he needed was some time alone with them. "I am good at hunting, if you need hunters. I am also decent at the art of healing." Tekovaca offered. "My mother taught me a few things before I left."
Messages In This Thread
Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 09, 2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 10, 2013, 08:19 AM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 11, 2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 11, 2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 12, 2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 12, 2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 12, 2013, 12:43 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 12, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 12, 2013, 04:31 PM