Haunted Wood Enough is enough.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Before he even came to a stop she started right in with the heavy questions and he felt his heart sink. At the same time it began to race, the offer before him one he had begun to think was a far goal to reach. One he'd given up on because the rank was taken by Hela and he didn't want to fight her himself, he couldn't bring himself to do so without good reason. The ones presented to him were good enough that he was left without any way to defend Hela. Where was she? He had come back to the woods working hard from day one, he deserved it. "I do" he said the wheels turning inside his head "You want me to take over?" he asked her struggling not to sound surprised. Serem hadn't ever liked him much because of his past reckless behaviors but this was the most blatant sign of trust he'd ever been shown. "I won't kill her" he said after a brief pause, stated firmly as he dropped his gaze to the ground "I can do it I just don't want to. Unless she gives me no other choice" he left the words at that, knowing Serem would understand. He had killed before, he had killed right in front of the medic upon her command. He knew he was capable of it but that one time had caused such strong mixed emotions that he saw killing as a last case scenario.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Enough is enough. - by Serem - April 15, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Valour - April 16, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Serem - April 16, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Valour - April 16, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Serem - April 16, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Valour - April 16, 2020, 11:49 AM